I just wrote a big long post about all of it, and then accidentally deleted it! Agh. So instead of rehashing it all, here's a bullet point list to catch us all up:
- 1st stop: Vancouver, BC- David Merleau worked at the Storyteller's conference, while I perfomed at Skinny Fat Jacks and at the North Vancouver Library
- Harrison Hot Springs, BC- for the Harrison Festival of the Arts + a children's concert at the Chilliwack Library with Whitehorse fiddler, Katie Avery!
- Okanagan Valley- stopped into Vernon to play Record City (super cool new venue!)
- Kaslo, BC- beautiful ferry ride, incredible town
- Banff National Park enroute to Edmonton
- Great show in Edmonton- said goodbye to Katie
- Boarded the VIARail Train- performed 6 shows with David for our fellow passengers all the way to Toronto.
- Nathan Phillip's Square in Toronto with the full band- Thursday, July 28 @ 12:30
- Blue Skies Folk Festival! - Saturday July 30-August 1!